söndag, augusti 3

Sunday evening

Right now I am really tired and I would want Micke to be home, but he is working. Not fun. Don't have anything to do, all alone. Jigi went home this morning, we picked my mom up form the airport at 3 in the night, so didn't get so much sleep, and it was hectic day at work today. But tomorrow I have a day off, it's really good because all my body is aching since I have not done any sort of workout for a long, long time. I just made myself a tuna filled baguette and it was really good. With onions and tomatos form Tunis. Normally I don't like stuff I make myself.

Soon ther is only 6 months to the wedding. And it feels like there are so many things to do, and of course I am focusing on all the wrong things, like thinking of music (listening to songs on youtube), what clothes the brides maids should have (not my own), what the invitations should look like, how to get a more green wedding and how to decorate the tables.

But these are things I would not like to do in a rush, so that's why I am trying to think of it. I should really go and see Högåsa, and Micke should check if they have the clothes he should have for rent, since otherwise the whole colourthing won't work.Yes. But I can't sleep if I htink too much on it, so should stop now.

Do anyone have some good food ideas?

Inga kommentarer: