söndag, augusti 31

Beautiful sunday

Yesterday we went to visit Isabella, Kimi and Karo. Kimi is my older, older brother from my dad's side. He stole my name for his daughter, can't really get over it. I love the name Isabella, and I told them it was a nice name, but that it is mine, but still they named her it. Angre!
So yesterday Isabella turned 4. I did not recognize her. She got a speaking calculator and some H&M t-shirts. I was once again the one shopping for presents. We got pizza, cakes and a lot of good stuff. Mums! In the evening we watched definetly maybe and ate some chips.

Today we have a long to do list, or at least me. Would like to have so many things as possible done before shool starts. Also wedding stuff. We are sort of out of money since Micke did not get so many work hours and I was gone a month. So we have to save on something for our wedding. Good that the honeymoon is booked and halfly payed, otherwise we would maybe have to cut on that. It looks like we should cut on the guests. And just invite people we like and want to spend the special day with. Or then just go the the "magistrat" and then go on our honeymoon, no church, no band, no food. Just me and Micke. Sounds so wonderful. Because it is not so nice to plan a wedding, especially when people you want to give a job to, won't answer your e-mails and so on. Annoying!!! And when you have to consider your husband to be and his wishes.

Inga kommentarer: