måndag, augusti 18

The Hanko-Pohja weekend

On Friday after work I took the train to Karis. I spent the evening with my mom, drinking sparkling wine, eating a good salad, and mövenpick chocolate ice cream. On Saturday I started to Hanko, to meet 3 of the greatest girls in Finland: Lee, Jennie and Lina.

The weather was not nice at all. It is supposed to be summer, but... We still went swimming in Hanko, it felt like swimming with ice cubes.

I drove to Hanko. I have not driven a car in a long, long, long time. And this car was new to me, and fat and long. Scary. I still had a fun photo session in the car. Don't do that, it is dangerous!!!

This is what waited me when I got to Hanko, 3 semi-dead girls. They had partied since Thursday.

Jennie throwing her hair like a star.

They are so in love.

On Sunday, after an early night for me, I went home to Pojo again, to play with Jigi. She is such a funny dog.

Here she really looks scary, but she is not at all.

Look. She is so not scary.

Sunday afternoon we with to Knäppens to eat with my mom. Mums!


It was so so great to see the girls again. There was a sad incident tough, me and Lee had a small fight. But it was nothing serious, it had to do with a finnish erotic dancer.
I was not so in to going to a bar, but we still went to Tivoli in Hanko, and I sat on a chair sleeping. I hate the feelign that you have to go out to a bar after drinking at home, even if you know you don't want to. But if you wouldn't go, people will just think you are boring (which I admit I am). I just like doing what feels good for me, and if it don't harm other people, why care?

Inga kommentarer: