onsdag, augusti 20

Love notes

I have had a great day today, didn't throw milk on anyone. But the morning was absolutly the best. I had to get up early (8) to be at work at 10. I went to the shower and found the cutest note in the shower, there was a heart/apple/happy face picture and cute i love you words from Micke. He had written it when he got home last night and put it in the shower where I would see it. Then there also was another note by the coffee maker. So perfect! It made me very, very happy. He is so the best when he wants to be.

But now I am a bit sad, because he is not home, working (it is his 6th day in a row and he still has 2 to go). And then a lot of people died in madrid. I don't want planes to fall, it makes me not want to fly. Because I want to have a nice long future with Micke.

I have not eaten candy, choclate, ice cream, cookies or bad sweets for 2,5 days. I still have 2,5 days left. Then I have achived my goal of no bad sweets for 5 days. I am good!

Inga kommentarer: