lördag, augusti 30

The summer is over

Now the summer is officially over, since school begins on Monday and I have finished summerworking. The 2 last day at work did not go well at all. On Wednesday evening we went to Arcadas kick-off party (cider, beer and red lonkero for 1,5€). Got home late, had had a bit too much to drink so I was not in my best condition on Thursday at work. But it was a fun night! A lot of nice friends there.

Yesterday I was just not present. But now it is over. We went shopping after work, some birthday presents for Isabella, a new big, shiny bag for me and some cosmetic products. We ate at Rax ( "eat as much pizza and salads as you can") and sat at Painobar. In the end I was just too tired and got annoyed with Micke spending so much money on drinks. So we went home, and Pedu and Tanja stayed. And in the rain a drunk guy pressed the emergency stop because he was stupid. Some drunk people are just so stupid!!!

It is nice to have more free time now, I am going to start planning the wedding, search for dresses, because it will soon be only 5 months. Then I also have to decide if I have 600 euros to put on a study trip to New York and Washington or not. My dress will probably cost at least 600. I want money!!!

Inga kommentarer: