måndag, december 15

Less than 2 months..

I sit in front of the computer all the time, all day long, that's probably why I don't have any interest in blogging at the moment.

A new week has begun, and a new life with it. No candies for me before christmas, a lot of work out and a lot of research on remittances done. I actually sit in Hanken, in a computer room now, trying to finnish my Spanish paper and then in the afternoon I will go do some work out.

The weekend was nice. Fun, fun, fun with not too much alchol. Great. Yesterday was the unhealthiest day in a long time with pizza as breakfast and just a lot of bad snacks the rest of the day. We did some wedding party planning, and then we tried dancing. We are bad. It will be fun watching us.

In bed later on I got a bit panici when I realised it is only less than 2 months left, and there is still so much to do. I do not recommend fixing a big wedding. If I would do it all again, I would just have a civil ceremony (fa till magistratet) and then go on a honeymoon. It is so expensive to fix a nice party, and if there is a party it should be somehow nice. But nothing can be done about is anymore. Just to live with the consecuences.

Inga kommentarer: