fredag, december 12

I am just so bored

Too board to write blogs. Too bored to do anything. I need plans in my life, an agenda, a semi full calendar. Now my calender is empty until the middel of January. I really have to start to focus and get something done. Maybe I should go to Hanken next week and try writing something. But it is so boring just to write. Boring. Next week I am going to exercise a lot also.

This week I have been like some boring homewife. I have cleaned, played with the baby (in this case the dog) made gingerbreads and cleaned some more, and started reading real books. But I am bored. I could never have a life like this, for a long, long time.

I also made a gingerbread pyramid.

Exiting life. But I am the only one to blame. I need to get away from Helsinki, my life is not nice here. My life was nice in Åbo and in Ecuador.

Inga kommentarer: