söndag, december 21

Shortest day

Today I baked some bread. It turned out okay, not what I tought what I was making (maltlimpa), but something you can eat. Otherwise it has been a chill day, went to Mickes parents to eat fish, watched some house. Chill day.

Yesterday I worked. And played Risk with Pedu, Tanja and Micke in the evening.

Friday we had a great mothere daughter moment. We went to eat cheap good steak (Bakers 9,90 until 18.00) and then to a big beautiful church to listen to christmas songs, it was really, really beautiful, got such a good christmas spirit.

Earlier on Firday I also booked some more clothes for the wedding, jackets and things like that, to keep me a bit warmer (will still freeze to death, always do) But now I won't be able to wear the veil. So smart of me to make it. Maybe I can use it somewhere else, Micke suggested the wedding night...

Today was the shortest day, now there are only happy days ahead!

Inga kommentarer: