måndag, december 1

Mi fin de semana

Glöggrundaa was not, again, a hit for me. I am quite ashemed and embaressed over myself. I really wanted to be happy and see a lot of nice people and not be in the shape I was now. But this was the last time. Then I am married and I will behave. There was just something in the Turku air (and maybe in all the drinks I mixed) that made me go crazy and feel sick. Stupid. Luckily Micke was there, and Lee too, and they took care of me. I think.

Otherwise the weekend was great. Expecially Saturday. A great hangover day. Some spent in Turku (a great, great city) with subway, pepsi max and friends, then to Pojo to eat christams food with my mom and than back to Helsinki to sleep in our great bed.

Yesterday again was a horrible, horrible day at work. We had big, big problems with our machines, so no order went to the kitchen, we had to write them by hand and we had only 2 machines out of 4 working and they were megaslow and it was not nice at all. My patience was out.

Today I have my bananapresentation, whish is not yet done. Have to get it done now. Starting now.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

dt va int alls nå paha michaela, bara roligt:) dt e tillåtet att va lite full ibland..!