fredag, december 26

Christmas was good

Oh, I was bitter in my last post. So, so. Sometimes I am. Sometimes life is bad.

But now things are better and good. Christmas was also good, I was tired and complainy and a pain in the ass, but it was good. The food was great, good wine, nice to meet family and it was quite calm.


My mom being mommy. We made ham the first time in avery long time, and it was so so good. We have almost eaten it already. Yum.


After church in Pojo kyrka we went to Ingå, to my aunt and there we ate chrismtas dinner. We started around 6 and were done close to 10. A lot of so, so good food.

Happy me. :)

After that we went to my uncle and there we got coffee and cake.We were home around 2, and then I got my presents. I got great, great presents. One of the best things was a jacket amd some jewelery.

Yesterday we ate again. Had no room for food, but the house was full of food.
Made some Irish coffee.

In the evening we went to Affes. There is a tradition to go the affes on the 25th.

Today we chill!

Inga kommentarer: