onsdag, december 3

Wedding planning

I just saw on our weddinghomepage (here, if you want to check it out) that there is only 73 days until our wedding. Micke said yesterday that he was a bit nerveous. I feel more stressed. Again. But more calmly stressed than earlier, there is not so much I can do.

We have the clothes (of course not all, I don't have shoes, jacket, underwear, hairthings, jewelery and so on) and we have sent out the invitations (still have some problem with future parents-in-law about the guestlist).

Don't know where to spend the wedding night, even our own bed is an optionat the moment. Things that we are going to do now is to plan the program sheets (one for the church and one for the party) and try deciding what music to have, espcaially in the church. We have a psalmbook, but it does not help me at all, never heard the songs. And make some playlist for when the band is not playing. Then I would also like to have some games, or some funprogram where the guests can do something, to loosen the air. Any ideas?

I think I will need to take two weeks off before the wedding to just to get small things done.

Inga kommentarer: