torsdag, december 18

En sockerbagare, han bor i staden....

I like baking. But there are not enough people to eat my baked stuff. Yesterday I made a Tosca cake with "dadlar" and coconut, and it is really quite yummi (even if I tought I burned it). So guess who is eating it now? Me. So smart of me. But I did an hour of body, so maybe I burned half the share I´ve eaten.

The idea was that my mom would take it to our family reunion, but she did not get in with her key so she could not get it to pick it. I was with Lee and Lina in Jumbo, shopping the last christmas presents. I have not taken so much stress about christmas this year, and it feels good. Christams and stress don't go hand in hand, the presents are not important, it is the food and who you are with. And I am with Micke, so everything is great! I love food.

Inga kommentarer: