onsdag, december 17

Rachel getting married

Yesterday was a toppenday! A great day. I did some christams shopping, or at least I pretended to, drank some coffee and eat great cake with Lee, went to more shops, ate at Iguana with Lee, Micke and Kim and then we ended the day with watching the new movie Rachel getting married. And that was an interesting movie. And maybe not in the best way.

As I am getting married I tought it would me nice to see a wedding movie and they are usually funny and especially if there is some family drama. This was a dramatic movie, but it tried to be so overdramatic it was, just a bit, funny. They had a filling the dishwasher competition. They showed all the boring wedding speeches (hopefully Lee wont get her speach from there). It was slow, like watching the good, the bad, the ugly (the old, old western movie) and it was filmed in a weird way. Then they mixed Indian, American, Brasilian and some other cultures in the wedding. Weird!

I do not recommend the movie. Not at all.

Inga kommentarer: