tisdag, februari 12

2½ years today

Today it is mine and Micke's so called ½ years day, which of course is not that important but I like remembering it. Always when it is our ½ year day or year day I write a letter, by hand, discussing the past ½ year and what has happened. I have done it every time and I think it will be wonderful to read them after 30 years or so, I already now love reading the older letters.

That we became a couple the 12th of august is something we decided afterwards, so now we decided that from now on our year day could instead be the 14th, because then everything would match. The 12.8 came from that was the first time we slept in the same place. It was the 5th time we met. I went to Hangö to his summerhouse and then we went out in Hangö and afterwards again to sleep in his summerhouse. Everything was planned this way, and I met his parents so we decided that to do that we had to be a couple. But maybe it is more realistic we became a couple on the Sunday, and then it would be the 14th.

Another funny thing that I found is mine and Mickes life, and what I want before I can be sure to get married:

Micke has to live alone - has not done
Live togehter for at least ½ year - done
Travel together/backpack for 1 year or at least 3 months - not done
Get engaged - done, but all the things before should also have been done
Get married in one year and not in a church - mmm..
Children

I am a planfreak, this I did when we had been together 2½ months, I just wanted to be sure so that we don't rush into things. But I have realized that you can't plan you life, you can have ideas but with time you will see what happens

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hey, Michaela darlin :o)

I linked you website to mine. Hope you don't mind ;o)

TinTin