tisdag, februari 19

Lee - the perfect bridesmaid

Sometimes I am really happy I live in Finland and have the right to student health care. I went yesterday and I am now hopefully fixed. Today is a much better day than yesterday!

I am wedding planning crazy. Have so many great ideas and Mickes excitement for whether the cards should be mainly pink or grey and exactly what should they look like and what about a weddingmagazine is not too great so Lee will come here tomorrow and be excited with me. Lee is just the greatest friend you can have. We have been friends forever! And she is going to be my bridesmaid, I hope that is the right word. She is perfect for that! So tomorrow we will drink wine and try making different kind of cards and talk about everything. Can't wait!

2 kommentarer:

Matt sa...

Hey Micheala!! How the hell are you? It has been forever since I last saw you. Thank god I made a blog. So what have you been up to? Looks to me like someone is looking to get hitched. HAHAAHA!!! That's awesome, great for you!

Anonym sa...

I can't wait either! see you tomorrow :)