söndag, februari 10

Wedding freaking already..

...almost at least. Today I was so supposed to study and write some essays and so on, what have I done? Looked for flights and hotels to the Maldives and looked for songs on youtube to have at the wedding. Great!
We are getting married 14.2.2009. One year to go, but I guess it will go all too fast. And today my mom said she will pay something, don't really know if we should let her. It came from me saying we are having a buffet because it's so much cheaper, but her opinion was quite strong. It was a NO, her daughter is getting married so it can't be "cheepy". Then later I got this great idea to have an Aladdin theme, sit on the floors on mats and eat food from those places, but Micke crushed that great idea But I still want something special. Maybe I should sing?
At least I want lovesongs during the dinner, but then we can't sing songs again, so maybe no snaps?! So many questions. I almost envy girls that started planning their wedding when they were 3. As said, I only thought about the honeymoon and now I think I found the perfect place. Maldives with you own water villa with you own jacuzzi or swimming pool. Wau! But I think we can't afford it. One night around 600 euros...I can always dream!

Inga kommentarer: