lördag, februari 2

Uuuuhh

Today we went to the wedding and party fair. It was better than I tought, got a lot of goods idea for where to keep the party. But the annoying part is that no one had any sorts of prices, so it is difficult to decide and then it's just difficult. But at least I now know that there are godd places and good catering firms, and people making flowers on the countryside, whish means that we probably won't get married in Helsinki. On the way home in the car the radio did not work so we had some good, serious, semi-annoyed discussions with Micke about this. By now he has been a bit on the side, but I guess that will change when he tells his parents that we are seriously going to get married.

We went to Knäppens in Karis to eat, and the food was great. We got a lot of food, I like places where you get a lot of food. I had chicken fajitas. Nam. My mom payed for it, she is so nice! I like her. She is very helpful with the whole wedding stuff even if she was suprised in the beginning, she was also with us at the wedding thing.

I got some new H&M clothes. The thing I liked most was a pair of pants that were too small (did not keep them), but they were so soft and comfortable- except I could not close them. Then I also got this grey spring jacket. I like the upper part of it, and it only costed 27 euros. I am happy. Now I am just waiting for spring.

It is just raingin here all the time, the weather is so depressing. Micke is out with Jigi right now. He is just so great!

Inga kommentarer: