fredag, februari 1

Home

I am home. Still a bit tired, so didn't want to go to this stupid old drunk people's bar, so I am home alone, with Jigi. Tomorrow me and Micke are going to Karis to the wedding and party fair (?). The main reason is to see if there is somebody from a party place, because at the moment it looks like it will maybe be on the countryside. But then we will also see my mom, eat the best Runebergstårtor, maybe meet Lee, try on new H&M clothes and get the car.

I like working out in the morning, because after school I always want to come home to Micke as fast as possible. And then you are so energetic the whole day. My new healthier life started great last week, then it went a bit down but now I hope it is going up again. We got so much good chocolate for our engagement so I have been eating a lot of that, not so smart..

When me and Micke are a bit older and stable and so on we will get a rottweiler, and I have decided 2 names already: Mougi (decided it probably 5 years ago) and voffsing/woffsing (yesterday..). I love the names, but Micke is not too convinced. It is so great that Micke also loves rottweilers and it is all thanks to Jigi (even if she is a real problem child these days and won't eat...). She is so cute.

Inga kommentarer: