söndag, februari 24

Bad driver..

I really am, or maybe a better word is rusty (rostig, I invented an english word ofr it) or unexperienced. I was just driving for 1 hour between malminkartano and munkkiniemi, the reason for my 1 hour drive, instead of 20 minutes drive was that I forgot my keys at home.
I saw Melle in the afternoon, it was nice to see her, she is my friend from high shool, but we had too little time, and then she left for sweden again. Then I went to Mickes parent's place and look at Mickes mom's wedding dress. Not really my style. I want a big princessy one.
Then Micke went to a meeting and I came home with the car. Then withour keys, I had to drive back and get his keys and come home again. I am so sure I annoyed so many people, I just drove infront of them and 10 km an hour lo0wer than the limit and...uuuhh. I have been driving so little the latest 2 years, so I am jsut so unsecure. I hate that. I don't want to be like this.

Inga kommentarer: