tisdag, februari 5

krasslig trasslig

I feel like I am getting sick, and I don´t like it. So I am eating belgium choclate. Nam.

I made "fastlagsbullar" on Sunday. We had some of Mickes friends here having dinner, tortillas with us. We watched their photos from there trip in South-Africa and drank wine. I felt so grown-up. And I like it. Stable good life.

Monday was a long day. I was like 12 hours in school, and was really tired when I got home. Micke had been so nice. Taken care of Jigi, done the dishes, washed the clothes. I love him.

Then I had a small crisis in the middle of the night. I woke up at 1 and Micke was still not in bed and I was in such a bad mood. Just complained. I am not so nice.

Today at my most boring lecture I made a weekly to do list for me and Micke. On the list are things like make food, buy food, do dishes, wash clothes, clean house, clean toilet... This way it is clear whose responsibility the things are and I don't have to seem like a complaining bitch when I tell Micke what to do all the time.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Snygga laskiaisbullar :) Va ska du göra i helgen? Jag hamna på jobb ida, o imoron.. o sn ha ja från tidigare haft jobb på torsdan o fredan :( Så dt sku va skönt o gö nå roligt på helgen. Ska vi fa o bowla?