söndag, februari 17

Late valentine

Yesterday was such a great Saturday! So now I am going to write all about it. Last week was not really a great realtionshipweek, it was more a downhill week, which wasn't so nice when it was valentine's day and all. We argued a lot, complained even more and were both sad and disapointed and angry and so on. But yeserday everything changed and now it is perfect again. The line between perfect and not is so thin.
I went to body aerobics at 11 and Micke was really cute and wanted to follow me to the train, then when the train came I kissed him goodbye, but then he jumped on the train and came into the center to follow me. We went to buy a mccoffee and then he followed me to the gymplace. Just to follow me and be with me, so lovely. Then after 1 hour when my stomach muscle were killed I was in a hurry to get home quickly, sweaty and tired and then I see Micke waiting for me outside, with flowers and a card and a happy smile. He had just waited for me (bought some PC games tough, but still waited for me). Then we walked by Rax and I suggested we go there, so then a really sweaty ugly dressed me and a paying Micke went to eat pizza. But ate only 2 slices. Proud!
When we got home I opened my flowers and it was 10 red roses.I felt so special.
Then after some fun at home it was time for the clothproblem, because we were going to a valentine's day sitz at TF. The solution to the problem was me hopping into Ecci's car (he is in Lapland) drive to Myyrmäki, run around in all the shops trying to find something to wear. I bought a black scarf. Quickly back home and then to Otnäs. The sitz was supposed to start at 7, guess when it started? 8. So we sat there for 1 h 45 min, I could have used that time so much better. The sitz was good and the main course was so so good: potato wedges and meat and sauce. mmm. Got some good music and decoration ideas for the wedding, since the theme will be valentine's day.Micke was really generous, he always is, and bought me a lot fo snaps and drinks and I guess I in the end drank a bit too much, or I know. I started telling everybody about our wedding and so on. But Micke was a real gentleman and took me home safely and with bought me some really good french fries on the way. And when I came in trough the door I laid down and after that I can't remeber anything, but what happened was I fell asleep. Great party! I saw also Liisa and Mixu, some high school (???) friends, but I was a bit tooo happy when I saw them, and they have this picture of me always drinking a lot, whish I don't do anymore, but now they saw me agian like that.. so..
Some pictures from last night.

Inga kommentarer: