söndag, februari 3

Getting married in paradise?

I am playing with the thought to just go on a long romantic honeymoon and get married on the beach. I would love that. It would be the easiest and cheapest and the most romantic way. No thoughts of where to get married, where to have party, what does that cost, what to eat.. so on. Just be alone in a romantic sunset. If I would get married to myself I would probably do it this way. But now it's not just about me. Micke wants to have the wedding with family and friends, and it's a bit expensive to ask everybody to come to Fidzi, Honduras, Maldives or so on...

When I have thought of getting married the most important parts have always been the honeymoon and the dress, nothing else. I would love to go to a warm exotic place with the clearest water and a vila/bungalow by the beach with an own swimming pool. The house could also be on the sea. Just me and Micke and nobody else close to us. We saw a hotel like this on Matka 2008 (travelfair), it was on Bali and every morning they would bring the breakfast you wanted. Sounded so great! I also want to go diving on the honeymoon and swim with dolphins, that you can do in honduras, and it is not too expensive. Fidzi is either not too expensive but the flights are. And then it is also summer in Europe so it would be cheaper to fly somewhere in Europe and just have a perfect hotel. But I don't want to here Finnish. But the caribbean with curacao and so on looks also so great!!

I want a lot of money!!!

Inga kommentarer: