tisdag, september 30

Drastic measures

I got sick of the fact that if one of us, me and Micke, is a bit annoyed or tired or something, we talk to each other in a stupid way, a lot with the words again, always, never. For example me complaining you never make food, you never take the initative to wash clothes, you always play computer games and again you forgot something. And these things are not true, in all the cases sometimes should have been used. So, there will be a boycot, at least from my side in the house of using these words (Micke does not know it yet), so I put up all these papers.





Another problem is that we expect the other to be as the other one is. For example Micke tells/asks me why I don't stand in the door for a long time in the morning when he leaves when he does it for me, and I again would like him to be more into wedding planning and cooking and baking and so on. We have just lately missed the fact that we are different, and behave differently, so we should not expect the other one the behave like the first one. But it's hard, especially with houshold things, I would like it to be exactly equal, that we put exactly the same amount on time on houshold stuff, I guess that will never happen. Hope my notes will help. One of them fell already.

Inga kommentarer: