torsdag, september 11

Economics (nationalekonomi) is blää.

I am in shool right now. Nothing to do. I should of course study, but I don't have any motivation for it, I am supposed to read about organizations and their role for motivating and coordinating people. Boring. When I go to the lectures I force myself to sit on the front row so that I have to listen and not do other things, for example fall asleep. They are from 8.3-10, 3 mornigns a week. Lovely! I have economics as my mayor and it is so out of this world. So. In all the models we assume either that everybody has all the information or some other really unrelevant thing. We count how much a company should produce with numbers no one has or know in this world. We simplify everything and learn nothing concreate. So, simple economics is great, but the deeper shit is just shit. That is why I also have a Spanish course and a course in children's rights in developing countires. This is so my last year in this shool, then I'll do something else.

Tomorrow me and Micke are both free from shool. We are going to my homeregion to check out the wedding reception place, talk with the catering, maybe try some cakes, check out the church and so on. In the evening we have a crayfish party. And Saturday work. Sunday chill.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

These models are only the basics. There are more advanced models where you no longer assume everybody has all the information. Joe Stiglitz won the Nobel Prize for studying this. There are also models were you recognize the fact that people are not profit-maximizing rational self-interested psychopaths. Also, companies produce according to these models without even doing these calculations! It just happens, because if they wouldn't, they'd go out of business.