tisdag, september 2

I am still lost

Had a bad nights sleep with weird dreams, and then I was afraid I would hit Mickes (now red) toe. I went to shool at 8, and found out after half hour of waiting we ahd no class. Lovely. Shopped socks and got home. Now I have been trying to figure out my life. Get a plan.
Uppsala looks like a nice opportunity. If I could, I would love to study a masterprogram in development studies there. Then I would be this year in Helsinki and then if I don't get in in Uppsala next year, just work for a year.

So my second problem is if I have the money to go to New York and Washington. I want to go, but at this point I don't know If the money I potentially would spend would give me something in return, but then again if it would be paid, then why wouldn't I go. But then we get to the question, how interested am I in the US economy, am I willing to pay at least, or maybe less, 600 euros for it. Especially since there are other things I would like to do this year, than just eat peasoup.

Inga kommentarer: