fredag, september 26

My day yesterday

Yesterday was my day, I turned 23, and Micke did remember me. He really did. The only problem is that I wish my birthday had been some other day, I was so, so tired yesterday form Wednesday work and school, and so on. So could not enjoy it so much, was ungreatful, complaining and so on. When I got my lovely present I could't thank for it properly since I was so tired, and Micke tought I did not like and it wasn't such a happy morning. I got the black SNÖ necklace and black earrings, they look really good with black clothes.
I went to shool, had some clases, started reading a great book: the white man's burden, and then I went to Fazer café. Micke came there and as a suprise he had Lee with him. Ate my own choclate mousse apricot cake and then I still got another one from Micke, choclate raspberry cake. It was so so filling. UUh, but good. Then my clases continued, Micke went home, Lee too.
In the evning after all my clases, we went to memphis to eat, drank 2 bottles of sparkling wine, some mojitos, ate lamb, so, so good. After that Lee and Micke were really weird, and I did not know where we were going, we just walked, drank some more sparkling wine. In the end we went to watch Mamma Mia ( I loved the movie, even if my drunkness state was a bit too high) and it was such a suprise. I love suprises!!!!
When we got home, Micke had bought really nice flowers and made choclate muffins. And that is a suprise!!!
Thank you Micke (and Lee) for giving me a almost perfect birthday (it would have been perfect if it woudl have been some other day.

Inga kommentarer: