måndag, september 1

Life toughts

Falling in love has made me something I never tought I would become. Never. But I would absolutly NOT change it for anything. The greatest thing is to love and be loved (from some smarts song). I really feel that it is like that, love is one of the greatest feelings in life.
But, there is always a but. When I chose love I lost my passion for a great career. And that is not because of Micke, that is totally something that has changed in me. I see that marriage, familiy, kids, living together, life together is something really really great, and something I truly want. But all my life before Micke I was just striving for a nice career, I had a focus in my studies, a goal. Nothing, no one else mattered. Now I am totally lost. I mostly study because it would be stupid to give up now, but I have no clue what exactly to do with it all.
I know that if I some years back would have tought I would become like this, I would never have allowed myself to do it, but now when I am here, I would never go back. Never.

I just have to find a new direction in life, and it is probably not the one that was good for me in my old life. And I have the greatest person to support me in it, since Micke is so so supportive for everything that has to do with my life, he always tells me to take the opportunities.

Should I go for the study trip to New York or not?

I don't think I am so into economics anymore, it is just so out of this world. I want something real. Have to find my passion and focus in life. It can't just be food and Micke.

Inga kommentarer: