söndag, september 28

Food, drink, sleep, flowers


Me, almost ready to leave for La Bodega, with the necklace I got from Micke. We had been dancing before, valse and cha-cha. Micke is a good dancer, and I like good dancers.

My food at La Bodega, my main course. We had a 3 course dinner in my honor (as Micke was saying) with my mom, my brother and his girlfriend.

It´s weird that he has a girlfriend, he has always been so anti-relationships. But the girlfriend is really nice, don't really get what she sees in my crazy, weird brother, but I don't know him so well, so can't really say.

Afterwards we went to Jari&Dannu to drink some wine. That was fun, even if the wines me and Micke bought were not so good. And to mix passoa, malibu and grapefruitjuice isn't such a big hit.

The happy moviewatchers. And I was trying out the functions on our camera (1 year after we bought it, thats' why the colours are weird)

I got really, really tired at around 12, so we came home. Too much drinking, dnacing and so on.

My mom gave me a flower you can't kill, only if you overwater it. I like it. The other flower is the one I got from Micke. Happy, happy.

Today is chill day, but I am looking forward to it more than my other chill days. made some bread this morning. Scones are really nice if you don't ahve ny bread at home and you want breakfast, it takes like 15 minutes to make them. I recommend.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

D e så kiva att läsa din blogg när d e både text o bilder :) Snart syns vi, d ska bli kiva d :) Kramar!