onsdag, september 3

I want, you want, we want

Sometimes we have funny problems with Micke. For example when there are 2 dishes left from previous days, in other words one portion of one dish, and one of the other. Then there is the problem, who gets which food. Because Micke wants me to get the food I like more, and I want Micke to have the food he likes more. And then it might be quite problematic, if we both think the other one wants one of the dishes. It might even result in a fight. And even more problematic if for example I, don't know which food Micke would like to have more, and he won't answer with a simple answer, because he wants to give me the better food. Problematic?! Yes.
But one day we found the greatest solution. We both eat half and half of the dishes. And then we won't have any problems. And we get a more diverse diet.

Inga kommentarer: