tisdag, september 16

Problematic days lately

So have had no deire to update my blog. Almost every day since Friday have sort of been bad. On Friday I was tired, but we got a lot of weddingstuff done, and we had a nice family crayfish party.

On Saturday I was tired, to train from Karis-Helsinki was 45 minutes late, I was late for work, it was hectic at work and I was tired again. On Sunday I was just generally in a down mood, had nothing to do and was sort of bored and so on.

Monday morning was nice, we took a nice walk with Micke in the morning, but in the afternoon I got a sore trought, again. Last time I also got it from walking in the fresh air. The evening was anything but fun. It was the worst evening in a long time. It had to do with prenuptial agreements, future parents in law and a lot of shit. It was just horrible. Luckily Lee lived in Helsinki, so I went to her place, but this again made Micke very worried, since I would not take his calls. So horrible, horrible shit.

Today I have been sick, finally seen all Grey's anatomy episodes, done nothing smart. Then we also had a nice, relaxing dinner with Micke at Virgin Oil. We really needed it after the shit yesterday.

Inga kommentarer: