fredag, september 5

I found my dress

I have a wedding dress!

I tried in total 4 dresses, and the one I decided to go for was the first one I tried on. It wasn't the first one because I decided so, but because the person dressing me decided so, but still, the first one. The second one was also really lovely, it was in gold color, but in white it would not have been as nice.
Mine is quite ordinary, but the color is a bit more special. It was comfortable and nice looking. I am happy with it. And now I have one thing less to stress about. I could maybe have found a nicer one if I kept looking for a long, long time, but you never know. Now this is decided and hafly paid. It is a rent dress from suomen pukuvuokraamo.

Now my biggest problem is not to tell Micke what it looks like, that will be difficult. I want to tell everybody!

Inga kommentarer: