onsdag, november 5

17 years - back in Finland after 10 months

I just started thinking of the time when I came back from Ecuador, after having been there for 10 months. I was 17, I sort of hated being in Finland. Everything was, in my opinion then, better in Ecuador, the food, the people, the enivronmnet (many of the things still are). I saw nothing negative with Ecuador and everything negative with Finland, was down for almost 6 months after coming back, had a Finnish cultural shock.

The day when I flew back is a day I never forget, mainly because I was an ass. My friends did the best things someone ever has done for me. They dressed up as male and came to pick me up from the airport. Ja hade beundrare. It was so cute, and the only thing I could say was that I hated Finland. Always regretted that.
But I had had a really bad time on the way home, cried half the way because I missed my hotfamily, I missed Ecuador, I had to pay 500 dollars to get my baggage home (had 12 kg too much, in total 76 kg) and they took me to check my bag for drugs, Finland was flat...

Another funny story is some weeks later. I was in Säästö Pörssi with my mom (still 17, not allowed to buy alchol) it was maybe 1 o'clock in the day, I took a cider, put it in our shopping bag, my mom bought it and then I drank my one cider in the car, like it would have been any coke or soemthing like that. Such weird behavior.

Everythign was so much different then. Now I am more grown-up, but my life is also more boring. We did crazy thing with Lee and Dagny during those times. Sad that it is over.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

it don't have to be over Michaela..