tisdag, november 11

I am cool...and calm.

I have started a new less stressful life. Every morning I write a list on what I should do, and then during the day I can draw a line over them, and when all of them are drawn over I can do whatever I want without feeling stressed.

Tomorrow I work and on Thursday I go home to mom and Pojo to cut my hair and on Friday we fly to Milan for 2 nights. I need wedding shoes, some sort of pin for my hair and underwear. Finding underwear that goes with my dress is not fun, since special underwear is expensive and I want to be comfortable.

Soon I get to send out the invitations. Yeah! It has been really hard to decide who to invite and now we are down to around 90 people, but that meant the all the persons we were not sure of, we decided not to invite. So it will be our oldest friends and family. My life in Helsinki is so messed up and I don't have really good new friends, but I know people and have had fun with them sometimes and I consider them my friends, but not great friends. So it was really difficult to decide if we invite them or not. I decided to keep it small, since I really do not want it big, I want to have fun with the people there.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Glöggrunde planerna är att vi ska va i åbo då, int har vi väl planerat så myky annat..