onsdag, november 19

Help me!

Uuuh. Now I really feel stressed. I don't know what to write my bachelor's thesis about. Not at all. Have been trying to figure it out now for some hours and don't get any good idea. Not even one. And I have to know before tomorrow because then Lee comes here to make invitation cards with me. I have already made around 10. It takes a long time. But I like them, they are pretty. I will try to send as few as them as possible, since it costs 85 cents to send a card in Finland. So, have to meet all our guests.

We got the weddingstuff we ordered some weeks ago. I got so, so upset with Micke, because I accidenlty found the note on the table where it said the package had arrived (it arrived on Friday) , and Micke had not said anything. If I would not have cleaned now, we might never have found it. But he was really sorry in the cold, rainy forest so I could not be angry at him for long. He had not even noticed the note.

Inga kommentarer: