tisdag, november 18

Messy me.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but nothing goes as planned anymore. I am always, at least used to be, very sharp, I don't forget, loose or mess-up things. This last week I have done it so many times.
It started with not having my passport with me and messing up everybody's Milan trip. Today I forgot my working shoes at home, so had to walk around in rubber boots at work for 8 hours, and I walk a lot as a waitres. I don't get my schoolstuff done and I am just a mess.

Is it the dark, rainy fall (it has still not snowed in Helsinki)? Or my flue? Or that I feel stressed? Or that I miss my poor husband to be?

He is out in the dark rainy woods with no toilet, no pillow, only a thin matress and a sleeping bag, a lot of responsability and only boys and guns and bears around him. Don't like the finnish army when they take him away from me for a week. I need my hugs and kisses.

1 kommentar:

GoldenClair sa...

Just stumbled across your blog as I was searching for a Finnish definition....and I really enjoyed reading some of your entries (Milan trip, etc). I am old enough to be your grandmother... and I live in Colorado....just curious where you originate from and if you have learned that tricky language of my grandparents??