onsdag, november 5

I am a chocolate muffin

Somehow I got this great tought today, to make chocolate muffins, and practice being a great wife who makes chocolate muffins. Micke is also in a sweet stage so I knew he would love it.

After coming back from school (was supposed to listen to one presentation, but the one did not show up, so no class) I went jogging, and since I am nice I went to buy the missing ingridients on the way back (of course I forgot the butter, and made Micke go and get it later). I somehow regret buying the ingredients since I have now eaten so many muffins, that my workout and burned calories are gone. Now I am a muffin and feel like a muffin. But these muffins are so good, look at them:
There is both hard and soft stuff in them and they are so chocolaty. Yum, yum.

Inga kommentarer: