torsdag, juli 2

Money for one year

Survived 2 days of work (not too bad, but I feel it in my legs, standing and walking for 9 hours is not so nice for my feet and other weird problems I get after standing so long...). Next time I work is Wednesday, today I am going swimming to the stadium, tomorrow we go to Hanko to Mickes parents summer cottage and then I think I'll go to our summer cottage in Lohjo the beginning of next week. I enjoy having a lot of free time, especially now in summer. Just reading books and enjoying life. I am lucky!

I am now in 27+4 pregnency weeks. Today I got a letter from Kela saying I will got money from them until 7.7.2010. 551 euro a month (minus 20% taxes, or, not totally sure about that, have to read it again) and I will get the box with babystuff in 2 weeks. So exctied about that! Not about the amount of money, but I am grateful we have this system in Finland and we will survive.

This is the box for year 2009

The baby has started moving around/kicking in a different manner so I can't see it as good as before, so yesterday I was quite worried and tried getting it to move but it did not want to at all. After 15 minutes it did and I was happy again!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Jag är på samma linje med dej! Det är sååå skönt att vara ledig över sommaren! Enda skillnaden är ju då att min bebis int är i magen mera ;D Varför får du 'så lite' stöd från Kela? Jag får 300e mer, o då är skatten inte medräknad.
Det brukar bli tystare i magen ju längre in i graviditeten du är, det blir ju mindre rum för bebin att röra sej, oroa dej int över de! :) Nu ska du bara njuuuuta av 'friheten', snart är det full rulle ;D
//Tove.

Michaela sa...

Ska försöka njuta, ganska lätt just nu när vädret är så härligt! Jag får så lite, eller minimipengen, för jag hade så lite inkomst år 2007 (hade bara sommarjobb då) och sen är jag ju bara studerande...

Soffi sa...

Ser ut att vara helt kiva färger i årets mammalåda :)