måndag, januari 5

1 year engagement day

4.1.2009, yesterday, was it one year since Micke proposed to me on our diving trip in Ecuador. Time flies fast. So yesterday I took the responsability of making a good 1 year engagement day. And I did great (and now I am poor). I had made a reservation to a meditarrenean restaurant called Macu, so that is where we started at 14.00 with a 3 course meal. Had the best applecake ever as desert. It was applemascarpone cake with cinnamon sauce, sounds boring but it was just so perfect. Yum. The intrior design of the place was lovely, a lot of black everywhere.

After the meal we went out in the cold weather, around -10 the whole day, and bought green outdoor pants for Micke, then to Belge on a whiskey (for Micke) and then to the next suprise moment of the day. The movie Australia.

It is a great movie, I have never cried in a movie, this time I did, but just a bit. It was a long movie with a lot of pulseraising places, it was hard to predict what would happen so I was nervous all the time. And the best thing was that it was not like all the other movies focusing on just one problem. I loved it. It is so beautiful and the actors are jsut great. Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. It is also funny.

After the movie we went to Amarillo, I had a minttukaakao and Micke a whiskey. After a quick stop to McDonalds we came home and watched criminal minds. Great, great day!!!

1 kommentar:

Lee sa...

"and watched criminal minds" ;D haha