måndag, januari 19

Not stressing...

Hello!

So many things going on at the same time, but I am just gonna stay calm. Less than 4 weeks to the wedding. Less. Never tought we would come here. At the moment I feel that things are looking good with the wedding. From the start the most important thing was my dress, and my dress is nice, and in 1 hours I will get to wear it again. Happy me. I could live in that dress. So I refuse to stress about other things (telling myself). 12 snapssongs is too much.. or is it, or aahha.. or how to make to seating order, the tables, decorations... nooo, not at all stressing. I stop now.

Again, my bachelor thing. I tought I knew what I was doing, but could not find the data, it does not exist. So I have felt so much pressure from it last week, so I could do nothing. Realised I have to change the approach and that it is a minor thing and nothing to stress and worrry about, so now I know what I will do. Don't care if it is good or bad in the end. I will still pass, somehow. Hopefully sweden will accpet me to their shools even if it is crap.

My exam on Saturday won't go well, but since I have almost read the book (only 50 pages left) I think I should pass. It is a bookexam. The book is extremely boring, have read 20 pages every day and it has almost been too much. Just a lot of theories of development. A lot.

Have no clue how I will spend the summer, work, internships and so on, and won't probably figure it out before the honeymoon. But Micke has a job, and that is good. At least we will survive.

Inga kommentarer: