fredag, januari 2

New Year

I don't really feel it is a new year, I don't really feel anything. But now it is 2009, and new years eve was fun, espacially after some sparkling wine, before it was a bit quiet and incomfortable.

The 1st and 2nd have we spend home. Taking walks in the beautful weather, eaten bad stuff and watched criminal minds. I think me and Micke would need some time off, we have seen each other way too much lately, we are not so friendly to each other anymore. Next Wednesday Micke starts his praktik again and I can't get annoyed at him sitting in front of the computer all the time. Tomorrow we are going snowboarding, first time in 2 years. And on Sunday it is our 1 years engagement day. This year has gone fast.


This was the corwd celebrating new year together. A weird crowd. I found some glasses in my brothers car and decided to borow them, the result is the ugliest foto of 2009 (the last one). I didn't want to get blind. Micke said he liked me when I was a bit drunk, that's why I was. To proove him wrong, I was a danger to everyone.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

vart ska ni fa o snowboarda?