onsdag, januari 28

Shopping for honeymoon


I have been active, active today. Got around 4-5 pages written about theories on remittances, a lot of e-mails concerning the wedding written and I also did some honeymoon shopping, and also small scale packing.

I am sure it will be like in the nightmares when you forget everything you wanted to bring for the trip, so starting to prepare on time. Sunlotions, showerstuff, mosterising and so on. Also saw a pair of flip flops and remembered that my last ones broke down in costa rica and those i bought as emergency flip flops are so horrible I neve want to see them again. Realized those are probably the only good pair I find this time of the year, so bought them even if they cost 15 euros. A lot for flip flops.

I am going to remember my pasport this time as you can see.

Inga kommentarer: