fredag, januari 23

My last big exam for a while

Tomorrow I have a mega important exam. If I don't pass it I am in serious problems, I won't probably get my bachelor degree this year if I don't pass it, and I can't retake the exam since there is only one time left to do it, and that is when I am on a paradise island with a lovely coctaile in one hand and the other in Mickes hand on the Maldives. So. Have to pass it. But still I am not studying.

I actually read the book, but it is a really difficult book and there is at least 350 different development theories, and people who have come up with these theories and toughts, and it is impossible to remember it all. Totally impossible. So I am doing on Micke's shool assignment instead, writing with a red pen (in word, the red color) what he should fix and change. Of course I am not giving it for free in the sence that I would change it. Just wirte what should be cahnged.

Next week I have to start writing on my bachelor thing, since I don't want everything left for the 2 weeks after the honeymoon, if it would be like that I would not enjoy paradise at all...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

claroooooo