lördag, januari 17

Cake tasting

One of these is our cake. They were all really yummi. We were 3 persona tasting, me, micke and my mom, and we all liked a different one the most. Luckily I had the best arguments for my cake, so now we will have a really good cake! The cake will come from a place in Ekenäs called carl de mumma.


We also talked with the priest and went trough things with him in the church. The ceremony will be good, I am just worried about what he will talk about in his speech about us, since our answers to his questions sucked. Micke got very little out of his mouth and I got stuff out but it was mega weird.
Why would we know why we are getting married now? Or what marriage means to us? Really difficult questions in times like these.

But as I have written before, it is just so natural to get married with Micke, we have probably since day 5 talked about it and we are just going with the flow. And marriage in my mind won't change anything in the relationship, just how the state and other people look as us as a couple. But no of these things even came to my mind yesterday. So we will have an interesting ceremony.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

hahahahha, thats so you. the best arguments for your cake.

q va a ser la boda mas bonita del mundo. te prometo.