torsdag, januari 8

Icemachine

Life is good. I am clean, I am studying, things are great with Micke and I get things done. Great. And I got 2 beautiful roses from Micke yesterday. Happy me. And soon it is wedding and Maldives and after that I can live a "normal" life. Have decided to leave most of the wedding stuff to weekends, so that I don't think about it all the time, or feel the pressure to do something about it. And actually most of the things are done. I will stop being such a... demanding bitch maybe, no.. but stop obsessing that details have to be special and different in some ways. It just makes me go mad.

So, just live in the moment and let others do the shit. In this case my mom. She is great. She is now an icemachine, making heartshaped icecubes for the wedding. I bought around 5 of them from Ikea, the shapes, and when they are frozen she puts them in a plastic bag and makes more of them.
She has also fixed a car for us. She won't tell what kind or what price it is. Then she has fixed a bar-guy for us, and nightfood man (our neighbour). Now my job is to call the priest, I am supposed to call him in the beginning of January. That is now. And today I should go and buy silverpaper for the weddingprograms, which are almost done, some small changes just have to be done. Since we have to weddinghomepage we will mostly have snapssongs in the weddingprogram. Will try to save as much paper as possible, both ecological and economical. And now we have 39 confirmed guests. Only 44 who have not said anything yet.

Things look good. Have to call the priest now.

Inga kommentarer: