måndag, januari 12

My weekend

Yesterday was the last day to sign up for the wedding. There are 73 guests now, I guess we are part of that number, so in other words 71. But of course, there are 9 people who have not signed up yet. Hopefully they will get it done NOW!

I have been feeling a bit weird lately so haven't written blogs in a long time. Friday was a good day. Went to talk to be instructor/teacher (something) about my bachelor thing and now I know sort of what to write about. Good.
I also found the last missing part for my wedding outfit, it is something you wear under the dress that stays up. And it had cost 50 euros and now it was only 16. I also found a lovely grey cashmere sweater for Micke that had been 70 euros but was now only 20.

On Saturday, as well as Sunday we both tried to study. Saturday evening we went out eating with Pedu and Tanja. Not maybe the smartest economically but it was fun. And I love eating out!!
(The best of the foods, my maincourse and Mickes starter. Yum)
Afterwards the boys contined drinking and went on having a "boysnight" or more of an "boys´hour". (They got to drink one bottle of sparkling wine since they did not get that I said don't count on me drinking from it. I am having a semi "tipaton tammikuu")

So Micke was in quite bad shape on Sunday. But I took care of him, by going to the shop and buying unhealthy things for him.

Today I study!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jag bara måste kommentera. Alltså weirdest thing. vet du hon karin som bloggar på papper så precis när jag berättat och svarat på någo frågor där hade du också gjort det. xD jag blev bara chockad hih.