måndag, januari 5

Bye, bye holidays!

Tomorrow is the last stupid day. For 3 weeks now it has been at least one stupid day a week, and since I don't feel like starting a new life in between holidays or weekends I can just do it when they are gone. Another annoying thing is that nothing works, everything is closed, you just have to wait some weeks to get an answer. But soon, soon I get to do stuff with my brain. I hope. I started today, a little bit. Again I am confused about my bachelors thesis, don't know what aspect of the thing to study and it makes me go mad. Have to wait until next week when I can go and talk to the person in charge. And soon I have to know. Want to have a lot done before the wedding, looks bad, bad. Not proud of myself.

Today we cleaned out christmas, in other words our lovely christams tree. Bye,bye tree.That's it.

1 kommentar:

Erica is Rich sa...

Happy new year and new bride. :)