fredag, januari 30

Micke no good as weddingplanner

One week ago, when I again woke up from a lazy phase of wedding planning, I tought my biggest problem was that no one answered my e-mails and I don't know how to have my hair and to wear or not to wear a veil. Now I have a new problem. No one answeres calls, or espacially the churchperson (vaktmästaren). I need to know if we can have candles in the church, but does she/he answer? No.

One interesting thing in wedding planning is the husband to bes contribution to the planning. In this case it has been very low. I guess Micke doesn't feel it is a job only for the bride, but that he just can't do any sort of planning or fixing. I have tried a lot, asked 1 million times for him to get more engaged and do something, after all it was he that wanted a wedding in Finland in a church and I would have been happy just doing it in the "maistraatti" and then re-do it on a paradies island. But no. It just does not work. He has no clue whatsoever of what could be smart and he doesn't know how to find out and ooohhh.... And then he forgets, or does not do it. So I still have to worry about that thing and in the end be responsible for it. Not like.

So I have realised, that if we survive this planning stage, which not have been nice at all, we have to survive the rest of our lives. But I would never again take up the project to plan a wedding with Micke, it just doesn't work.

Inga kommentarer: