fredag, januari 9

White shoes

Yesterday I found a pair of white shoes in Helsinki. It is really rare to find white shoes this time of the year. They are quite ugly, but I could not care less about my weddingshoes. I actually bought them because of my mom, she would freak out, or make me wear tunisian white loafers if I wore the black shoes I were planning to wear. But now they are white, and my mom is happy and I am poor. I would actually love to have a black dress, and Micke a white suit. It would look good. But I don't have a black dress, and my bridemaids either, or they have not arrived yet.

Ryebread with butter and sliced boiled egg and peppar is really good. Yum.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Det var intressant att läsa din blogg :) och jag är verkligen jätte glad för ditt bröllop och det. jag blev helt sjukt excited när pappa
ringde och sa att vi nu är anmälda dit så jag skutta lite runt och bara jeei :D ser såå framemot det. hihi.
Hoppas du har det bra och sköt om dig :) kram. (kusin jenny)