onsdag, april 16

Backstreetboys

Today me and Lee are going to the backstreetboys concert, it is going to be so nostalgic. 10 years ago we were screaming backstreetboyd songs on the schoolyard and we were crazy about them. I liked Nick and Lee like Brian. It is 10 years ago since I was last time went to a big concert, I was with my mom listening to Janet Jackson, and I think I was wearing a backstreetboys shirt or then it was leonardo de caprio. Now when I think back of it, I am a bit ashemed of myself. But tonight we are going to have a nice girl's night. I look forward to it. First some school.

I am addicted to All Bran (or a cheeper brand). It is so so good, and I could eat a whole package at a time.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jei!Dt va ng en helt superkväll. Snart igen! Jag älskar o va ut o äta o dricka vin :)