tisdag, april 15

Morningstress...

My computer is dead. I don't like the computer. And smart me had some of my unfinished shoolworks only on the computer. I don't like stressing, it takes so much time, but now I am sort of stressing. I guess I am working too much. But I get money. Maybe we can go somewhere nice for our honeymoon. The Maldives. I want the wedding to be well-planned so that I don't have to stress on the big day. I want so many things. Just have to make the best of the situation and try to rewrite many hours of shoolwork. Micke is the greatest, when I am sad, stresed or anything not so good, his first instinct is to try to make it better somehow. I love that in him. I am now sort of in a relationship I did not know was possible to be in and I would not change it for anythign.

Inga kommentarer: